Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Can cheating and emotional loss case get court stay order against marraige  (Read 1809 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ananya.majestic

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I was in love relationship with a guy since 5 years. I had studies committment. When he proposed me for marraige he did saying that I will wait for you even for 5 years. So, we got engaged in a small family gathering in October 2010. But due to my studies the marraige has been postponed.  He had been making love and marraige promises all this while till 2nd April 2015. He kept saying I am all your and waiting for you. But then he suddenly disappeared and blocked all my and family phone numbers and all other sources to reach him. On 26th April 2015 I came to know from some sources that he is marrying another girl. Without giving me any clue he fixed his marraige with another girl while keeping promising me for marraige.
Can I file a case of cheating betrayal causing emotional and psychological trauma and loss against him.
Can I get an order from court to hold on his marraige with that other girl until he comes in open (as he is hiding away) and gave me explaination of why he cheated me and my family. Can I get any kind of legal help.

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 186
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
yes you can block his marriage, but of what use will it be, after all his heart has changed, he won't come back to you.

marriage is a different thing the bond between husband and wife cannot be forced it has to be wilful.

BOTTOM LINE:  if you want to give the boy a tough time, yes the law will assist you, but to win his heart back no law can do that for you

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India