Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: urgent  (Read 1486 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline priyakshmi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile urgent
« on: May 04, 2015, 03:52:17 AM »
Hi, I was in love with a stupid person since 2006, and even had sex with me. I trusted him a lot and everytime when i asked him to marry me, he just asked me to wait and not even taken a single step to marry me. I waited so long for him and he went abroad to earn money. With that money, he bought me a laptop which i never asked him. I refused to get the laptop, but he said if i don't get it, he won't talk to me. So i got it from him and convinced my parents that i have bought it. He was caught by customs for getting gold ornaments without paying tax when he was back to India in 2012. Since then he avoided me fully, never picked my phone calls even at the times of emergencies, and constantly asked me to marry someone else. Even then i waited for him till 2014. He hurted me wantedly and made me to cry everyday. He said he is getting married and so i made up my mind to get m arried to some one else as my mother was feeling bad of me and crying every day. I get married before 4 months.

I informed him through my friend that I will pay his money once i get a job. He has not waited and now he is blackmailing my parents for money. He said that he bought laptop, phone for me and grabbed 1 lakh. Even-though he has billed them high, my parents had paid him. But now again he is blackmailing them by telling that he is having the bus tickets, Hotel bills etc and for that asking us to give him 2 lakhs. We don't have that much money. He has cheated me in a well planned manner. For his sake i have wasted 8 years, i have behaved rudely to my parents, even i got severe sinusitis problem as I cried every day, scolded my parents, cheated my parents, lost my virginity too, feeling guilty to see my husband  :'( :'( :'(. I have spent a lot of money for him, but i don't have any proofs. Many bills are with him even for which I have paid. I don't know what to do now. Can I file a case and will it have any privacy?  :-\ My parents have the msgs that he has sent.

Pls note: In that 8 years I was mad on him and behaved like a devil. Even I scream out loud every nights during those 8 years and even i refused going to temples. Now I am not at all screaming at nights and very religious. So my parents suspects that he has done somekind of black magics or vasiyas on me. Most of the things that happened and even his face is not in my memory. I am feeling strange. Please help me to get out of this issue... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: urgent
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 08:02:19 AM »
you have done a big mistake by giving money to him.dont budge to his threats.just ask your parents to record the calls and keep it as a proof and also ask them to tell him that they are going to lodge a criminal complaint on him.whatever he had spent for you never needs to be returned by you.if he has bills for that also it could be considered only as a gift.since you are married i am not advicing you to file any case like rape ,criminal breach of trust etc

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 169
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: urgent
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 06:09:36 PM »
Saving your marriage is my present concern.
you record every conversation with him.

tell your parents to register a police complaint in their name, that this person is extorting money and troubling old people.

this way you are out of the picture and your job will be done
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: urgent
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 06:09:36 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India