Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Danger to my life from Gangsters  (Read 1356 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vikrambhosale12

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Danger to my life from Gangsters
« on: May 07, 2015, 10:42:31 AM »
am residing in Pune and me and my family is under threat from one Gangster.
In my nearby area one family residing and all the family members therein
are criminals/gangster. They are in Crime since last 30 years and they have been invlolved
in serious cases like Murder, Extortion, Land encroachment etc. They have acquired our land in Pune City forcefully and we have filed Civil Case in court for possession of land, hence there is danger to my and my family's life. Case is going on in Civil Court.

I am expecting advice on below -
1. Local Police is incapable and ignoring this Gangsters by accepting Bribe.
What should I do ?
2. Is there any section/code by which court/police can seize there property and
issue order of 'Tadipaar' ?
3. What should I do so police can charge this gang under MOCCA ACT (Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act )
4. Please advice what else I can do to protect me and my family and add your points too in the application.

Many Thanks,

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Danger to my life from Gangsters
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 11:26:24 AM »
if local police is not acting on your complaint you can file a complaint with the dcp or sp.he will direct the sho of the concerned police station to initiate action.if still no action by sho file a petition with the magistrate court to issue a direction order to the police

Offline suhas katti

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Danger to my life from Gangsters
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 04:07:08 AM »
If the local police is not showing any interest in your complaint; the best option is to meet Commissioner or Jt CP  and lodge a complaint. Also try to create media interest in your case & this will build pressure on the police to act. suhas katti

Offline advcaroltripathi

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 85
  • Karma: +1/-4
  • Adv Carol Tripathi
    • View Profile
Re: Danger to my life from Gangsters
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 06:15:38 AM »
File an application in court seeking direction from court for police action
Adv Carol Tripathi
Experts in Woman Harassment and Sexual Assault -
An Experienced Lawyer, a Dedicated Staff, a Place
Where Your Voice Will be Heard


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India