Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: NEED DIVORCE FROM WIFE .. THREATENED BY 498  (Read 1764 times)

Offline ipsitroy

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
NEED DIVORCE FROM WIFE .. THREATENED BY 498
« on: May 08, 2015, 09:42:14 PM »
I have been married for the past two years and since last year I have been in a feud with my wife. She is grossly abusive and and have overstepped all codes of discipline and have depicted great disrespect and caused discomfort to me and my family members.

I had asked her to sign papers for mutual divorce but she is unwilling to do that. At times, she says yes and demands a falt from me to sign divorce papers. Then the very next moment she hurls expletives targeting me and my parents. I have already submitted a letter of complaint to the nearby police station (a non actionable one)  and have recorded her voice when she speaks those expletives and hurls abuses randomly. She often behaves hysterically too which gives me the impression that she is not in a  sound state of mind. She also threatens to file false cases 498  against me and my family.

She is not ready to leave the house so that I can file the divorce. Please advise is there any other way I can have her leave the house by legal; means? Please advise .. I am  grossly disappointed and don't know  what to do.

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: NEED DIVORCE FROM WIFE .. THREATENED BY 498
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 10:28:20 PM »
take her to a psychiatrist and see whether you can treat her.if not you can file contested divorce on the grounds of cruelty.for that you need not push her out of the matrimonial home.she can be in the matrimonial home even while divorce proceedings is going on.if she leaves the home on her own let her do it

Offline ipsitroy

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 11:17:26 PM »
Okay understood I am also trying to be very patient with her and agree her to leave my house and go and spend some time in her mothers place. so that I can file the divorce i dont know why she is not agreeing now earlier she always used to leave and stay at her mothers without my consent or without asking anyone. I have also come to know from a  reliable source of mine that she is also seeking legal advice.

She wants me to buy her an apartment and then only she will leave me or give consent for mutual  divorce. The next moment she is changing her mind when I am asking her to give me a written declaration about the contract that after buying the flat she will give divorce. She is also calling my office trying to defame my reputation.

Should I lodge one more complaint in the police station ?? and then proceed filing divorce on grounds of cruelty?

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

• Professional legal Expert
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 11:32:20 PM »
any kind of monetary adjustment should be done in court, either giving money or flat if done outside court will be to your loss.

when you file for mutual divorce the give in take should be done in the presence of the judge, not other wise
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Offline ipsitroy

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 01:24:55 AM »
My wife is reacting hysterically Although I have already given her the option of mutual divorce she is not willing for it she wants to contest... she is abusing my parents in a filthy manner I dont know what to do what should be my next step of action ? Please advise

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2015, 02:43:43 AM »
Without separation one year you can not move for divorce, now you can file a Suit for Judicial Separation in District Judges or Family Court which is pre-stage of divorce. No need to counselling or mediation.

M.Bhadra,aqdvocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 07:51:47 AM »
if she is calling office and trying to defame you collect evidences about the same and keep it as a proof.also collect call recordings and when she abuses your parents record the same.you can file a contested divorce on grounds of cruelty.suppose if you want to go for mcd workout a mou with her and dont agree to give anything before the second motion and do everything in the presence of the judge. also add a condition that she wont ask maintenance in the future and also she will withdraw any case filed over you before the second motion and also she wont file any case against you in the future

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India