Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: legal battle for properies  (Read 703 times)

Offline sandy333

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
legal battle for properies
« on: May 10, 2015, 12:25:33 AM »
Hi,‎
I have purchased 3 properties in Mumbai since 2007. First one is a resale property in Navi Mumbai ‎with a bank loan (loan finished in 2010 by prepayment). The property is in joint name of me & my ‎wife. The second property bought is in a SRA project which is on my name. The Third property is ‎again bought in a SRA project where my in laws have invested & asked me to invest (the builder is ‎family friend of them). This property is also on joint name of me & my wife. ‎
I got married in 2004. Itís a love marriage. At the end of 2006, I got an opportunity to come ‎abroad. So I purchased my first house. Once settled there, I called my wife to join me. By the end ‎of 2007 she also started working here. I gave the power of attorney to my father in law to handle ‎my NRE account as well as all my properties in my absence as I trusted them a lot. In 2009 my ‎father in law took a loan of 2 lacs from me. In 2012 again took a loan of 3 lacs. None of which is ‎paid back to me. The money has been transferred from my NRE account & joint account (what is ‎the legal way to get your money back from such people). In 2011, I found out that my wife is ‎cheating on me. After collecting all the proofs (emails, call details, phone recordings) I gave her a ‎chance to save my marriage. In 2013, I again found her cheating (whatsapp msg) and finally ‎decided to take divorce. My wife came back to India & tried to convince me by saying sorry & ‎begged for one more chance. I denied it. After that she lodged a false complaint against me & my ‎family members. I then applied for a divorce & asked my property papers which I kept with my In ‎laws. They denied it straight away. Then Moved from their house to my first property which was ‎rented for last 7 years (I have never received any rent for same as I was told that the money is ‎used to invest somewhere). In her complaint she has mentioned that the first property is bought by ‎her with the help of her parents. The second one is also bought with the money of her parents & I ‎am denying her share. She has not mentioned anything about the third property which I bought ‎from her family friend builder. I only have the Xerox copies of all my property papers. ‎
My second property is not yet ready. Hence I get the yearly rent from the builder. But my in laws ‎have gone to the developers and threatened them for giving them the rent cheque. They denied it ‎but are scared to give me as my wife has threatened them with police complaint. ‎
The third property is not even started as the project is delayed due to some legal issues. I doubt my ‎in laws must have taken the money from the builder & thatís why not mentioned it in their ‎complaint. When I asked them about it they said they will reply it in court.‎
I have all my salary slips, appointment letter, bank statements with me as my income proofs. I also ‎have all the salary slips, appointment letter of my wife along with her infidelity proofs. The NRE ‎account is only on my name & only my father in law was given the power to handle it which he did ‎for his own interest. My salary was more than double to my wife salary. My only kid is with them ‎and they are using him as a shield. He has been taught as not to talk to me. ‎
I want to get back all my properties from these cheaters. I am ready to fight a battle for truth. I ‎donít want to compromise anymore. Initially I agreed for the mutual divorce as I donít want to go ‎through all the hassles of court & didnít want my family members to suffer from it. Since she has ‎crossed all her limits in hurting me emotionally and financially I have decided to fight my case. ‎Kindly suggest what should be my legal moves for it. I have already filed a divorce case. For which ‎she has filed a DV case against me and my family. What can I do for the properties?‎
I am ready to give her 50% from the properties in the joint names. but she says as she has also ‎contributed to the property which is on my name only. she wants 50% of that as well. Her share in ‎all the properties was nominal compared to mine. I guessed the court will also consider the ‎individual contribution in all the properties while sharing it.‎
The DV case is completely baseless as she just wants to misuse the laws against men in India. But ‎she doesnít have any proofs for her allegations where as I have lots of them against her each ‎baseless allegations.‎

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India