Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Suggestion required  (Read 1373 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline siddharth.1987

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Suggestion required
« on: May 11, 2015, 07:36:33 AM »
I wanted suggestion regarding my case. Would appreciate your views/comment/suggestion.
I got married in Feb'13. For 11 months there were regular quarrels(both small and big) between us, related to very small things like not picking up her mom's phone while I was driving, etc etc etc. By Big i mean either my wife locks herself in room and I try to persuade her or I complaining to her mother. This continued for 11 months. Later in Jan'14 she went abroad(on company visit) for 15 months. She did not took me in confidence before going rather she lied initially. I came to know the tenure just before going out. But I cant prove that she haven't informed me regarding this, neither can she prove that she had informed me. While she was there We had not kept any contact for 6 months(from may'14 to oct'14). Then I started contacting and persuaded her that there is nothing left in marriage. We mutually agreed on divorce. She came back in Mar'15 but reduced for divorce and rather is forcing me to stay away from my parents(but to continue the relationship with them). And also she's living away(not with me nor with her parents).
What I want! well I am tired of fighting, I can not convince her anymore that in a relationship we have to listen to each other(she does what ever she wants, which is exactly the opposite of what I say). I have fighted, included her mom, brother, father and even their Pandit. But its of no use. I have even sent her notice via local lawyer but again its of no use. They are becoming  more aggressive and point me out for everything.
Please suggest if I should finally send a divorce notice,  any thing else is possible?
Not to mention I am being threatened by them of false cases.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion required
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 10:30:22 AM »
file divorce on the grounds of got to shaow proof that she left the matrimonial home without your consent and the desertion has been for two continous can also add cruelty as a ground
as far as false cases are concerned make a nc in the police station that you expect your wife to file false cases on you and your case if you come to know that she is going to file fir then make an application in the sessions court for ab

Offline radhima

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion required
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 01:39:57 PM »

My bro in law is in the similar situation and also now she threatens my bro in law that she has filed a petition for which he is not allowed to see his 2.5yr old girl though no divorce or any petition has been received yet by them. Is there any petition filing done before filing for divorce which allows her child custody and him not visiting his daughter? he is desperate to see his daughter as he is very much attached to her.

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 159
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion required
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 06:55:26 PM »
There is no law which can deny father visitation rights.
the father should apply for visitation rights and than contest child custody


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India