Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advice needed  (Read 1673 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SDas

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advice needed
« on: May 12, 2015, 12:29:01 AM »
I am married two months back. Within few days I realized that she is abusive ,often tends in the line of black mailing
and emotional torture as well as acting for suicide to draw attention  dramatic, revengeful , shouts and abuses my parents.Even few days back her parents visited and they also abused me and my parents verbally. They threatened that they are going to file complain at their local police station in their native.Now they have taken their daughter with them for further studies at their native . Her mother threatened that if I don't call them regularly then they will take action. Her father also admitted that he is notorious in his sndn tearea.

I am mentally tortured by the way she abused and shouts at home. I did not call her after she went, but she called me once to which I talked politely.But the way she behaved and fact that her mother is also after all these makes me feel that I cannot stay with her any more.
Now I am also afraid that they might file false police complain.We have not taken any dowry and have not tortured her.

1. Should we go to the police commissioners office and inform them in written about her suicidal tendencies and threatening. I am worried what will happen if she comes back again and tries to do some mischievous act.I don;t want to file FIR, but if I provide them just written complain, will that could help me if they file case.

2. Can she claim my parents residence at native or valuables. I understand that she has right to share my property, but does she has any right on whatever my father have.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 09:34:31 AM »
yes is the answer.
she doesnt have any right over your self earned property or your parents property.she has right only over joint property owned by both of you and that too only her share

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India