Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Suggestion against tenant  (Read 1054 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline subrata149

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Suggestion against tenant
« on: May 16, 2015, 01:47:35 AM »
Respected Sir/Madam,

I need a advice from you.

I have a house and with that one tenant.
They are living with us for 30 years.

My son, recently married. For these I need to vacant my tenant but they refused.

The original tenant Mr.A, died in 2012. Now tenant's wife, their son Mr.B., wife and their two sons (school students) live here.

The original tenant Mr.A had very bad relation with his son, Mr.B.
So bad that Mr.A filed a POLICE COMPLAIN against Mr.B (his own son)
After that his son, Mr.B and his wife and his two sons left our house for more than 2 years.
Only Mr.A and his wife used to live.

Just outside the legal aspects, just image, how bad it is when a father files a police complain against his own son.

After the death of Mr.A, within a week Mr.B (son) with his family returned back and started to live.
Also, Mr.B bought their own flat in the same city, Kolkata, and put it on rent.

They hinted us that they will leave only if we pay money to them.

Please suggest me how do we progress?
What is our chance?

How could we handle such a dirty person (Mr.B) for whom his own father goes to police station.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion against tenant
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 06:47:55 PM »
if you havent made any agreement with them just send them a legal notice that you need the premises for your bonafide personal use and ask him to vacate within a month.if he doesnt  and send it by registered post with acknowledgement.if he doesnt vacate the premises file a eviction suit against the tenant with the rent controller.also if possible collect evidence of his own house which he had rented it.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India