Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: A man With live in relationship for 0ne and a half years wants break up now  (Read 1755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sumera2293

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My Question is A man has not married a women (x) but he is staying with her from 6 years and in the same time 1 and a half years with another women (y). Both the women knows about each other.  Now Because (x) has a kid and he is much attached with his kid he wants to leave (y) after 1 and a half years. Wat must be done?????? (y) doesnt want to leave him but forcefully he wants to break relationship with her. Neither he is ready to give the amount of money asked by her. I am Sexually active and no more virgin. Wat must be done in this case? Is there any law or punishment under this? Or what must be done in this case

Offline advbose

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 176
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Everything was known to all so no question of cheating here.
the boy is not responsible to pay any compensation.

virginity has no value in law

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
but a woman who is in a live in relationship with a guy is deemed to be living as husand and wife.she is entitled to file dv case on you

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India