Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: fraud case, 420, person not returning the money  (Read 7902 times)

Offline shivam432

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
fraud case, 420, person not returning the money
« on: May 17, 2015, 09:39:15 AM »
Hello all , I am facing some serious problem of 420 case
One of my friend gave a whopping amount of 30 lakh to one of their family friend ,no aggrement no paper work , now after some month of paying interest now the family who took the money is denying of paying , they keep on saying they will give but from last 8 month they are only saying not giving , MY friend have got some video evidences in which the other party is accepting that they have to give 30 lakh, and some frequent audio recordings too , my friend have got some cheques also near about of amount 3 lakh that
Kindly help
PS my friend is afraid of taking some legal action as his father is a government employee
Kindly suggest what are the chances that he will get the amount back , he really need it for studies
Thanks
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 09:42:31 AM by shivam432 »

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: fraud case, 420, person not returning the money
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 11:31:57 AM »
without promissory note or loan agreement made with that person its not possible to recover money.what about the status of the cheques you mentioned

Offline shivam432

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 09:22:10 AM »
We haven't submit the cheques to the bank as the other party said they will give the money and take back the cheques ....we have the video evidences ...will that work and we got to know that that other party have took money from so many other people as well...we all are in touch and planning to take some action akk together ..but again lack of guidance

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 12:42:18 PM »
why dont you submit the cheque to the bank.if it gets dishonoured you  can file a case  on cheque bounce and sec 420 ipc.but in cheque bounce case you need to prove that there is some liability for the defendant to issue the cheque in your favour.otherwise its not maintainable

Offline shivam432

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 07:41:14 AM »
Thanks for the reply sir , but the thing is those cheque we didn't submit in bank as the other party said they will give me amount and take the cheques back ..plus..those cheques are like 6 month old that too only for 1.5 lakh ..and the amount is 30 lakh we have video evidence will that work as a favour to us ..and kindly tell me that if we file a case what are the chances that we will get our amount back and what all will be charges according to IPC  ..I can assure you that the other party have money ,we can see that they are buying back to back houses ..even his husband is planning to move abroad too ..we are in very much tension , kindly reply thanks

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 06:50:31 AM »
file case u/s 420 for cheating and 406 for criminal breach of trust and also file a civil recovery suit against him

Offline shivam432

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 07:18:16 PM »
Thanks for the reply , can you please tell me what are the a chances that we will get our money back ,and in how much time ,  one thing I assure you that the other party has money that we know , and how about the evidences that I told u like the video evidences and audio recording will that evidences play some role

Offline advjaya

• Professional legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 07:28:47 PM »
There is no time frame in legal proceedings. Yes your recorded evidence should be submitted in court as evidence and it will be accepted after it is found in investigation of the recorded material that it is not doctored nor tampered with.
Madras High Court Advocate

Offline shivam432

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 10:03:36 AM »
Thanks for the reply ..mam..can u please tell me like will that video evidence will be useful , as we know its a genuine evidence...we are still recording evidences for the same , will it be act as a strong proof in court , or just a normal evidence ...plus ..we know that the other party have money ..but they are not ready to give ...we got to know that so many family have given money to them ..we got in touch with those family they all are ready to give the statement if needed for there money too..
Kindly also tell me...what all charges I can file ...apart from 460 and 420...we have suffered lots of loss..my mother is in depression because of this , we just want them to be behind bars

Offline shivam432

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »
Please help me , iI really need advice...on the same..kindly tell me will the video evidence work..we have the video evidence , and we need the amount very badly..other party do have have the money we can see that

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 10:28:12 PM »
what adv jaya had said for the audio recording applies for the video also

Offline sunny001

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2016, 03:54:55 AM »
Hi,
I have a case of Fraud i guess need some advise . A very good friend of mine insisted for investing in his firm with a promise of returns of 5% . It has been 3 months there has not been any returns and when i asked for the returns and also insisted of returning the investment he is ignoring my calls . We have a agreement of stamp paper with a promissory note and a money receipt note signed by him on a revenue stamp . He is is another state how do move  about from here .

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India