Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Getting Court order to remove illegal statue on disputed property having status  (Read 981 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rtikolhapur

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
There is property in main area. The property contains very old public Toilets Built  of it. Person Ram has  Built Durga temple around 18 months before on its 1/3 rd area claiming Whole property belongs to him as a proof he has produced            " sanath ", The Gram panchayat claims that property belongs to Zilla Parishad and Gram Panchayat. The name mentioned on property card is " Maharashtra Government ". Mr. Ram has filed case against collector and concerned parties to claim the ownership of property. The case is of Village name Gandhinagar, Dist: Kolhapur. The case no is 2452/2012. The case is pending in court.There is court order of status quo since 28/11/2014.
Total area = 1/3 Temple +1/3 Public Toilels +1/3  open area
 where howkers stands daily.Toilets are very old and not in public use. The court order of status quo remain extended form time to time in all the story from 28/11/2014.
Some five months before particular community on the open 1/3 area started to celebrate jayanti on this open area for around 7 days. These people built wooden fencing and steel pipes around open area.They played music, covered area by building cloth madap on open 1/3 area. Suddenly on night in celebration days covering the whole area with mandap and playing very high music in night they started breaking toilets under cover of high music and inside pandal. on the half way of breaking toilets the public noticed the breaking activity and oppose them. after the interference of police the activity was stopped.
The next day group of that community forcefully tried to install the foundation of pole for flag and hoisted the flag and tried to installed the statue but to the opposition failed to do so. There was opposition clashes between two communities  for installation of stuatue. The attempt to install the statue failed and in order to prevent the community clashes the police deployed police on disputed area. From that day the police personal guarded the area till today.on everyday basis.

On May 11th ,2015 at midnight policemen being on duty in disputed area some people kept the statue on the disputed area and ran away. The statue is placed on steel fabricated structure with wheels at bottom .The total weight of statue is around 1000 kg, structure on wheels have have them to Bring the heavy and move the statue to the disputed place as soon as possible. Any person who can see the statue today can sense that it itself is a dis-respect for a person of whose statue is erected. Coming like criminal in mid-night and keeping statue anyhow and running away........?

The governing authorities have not solved the issue and the Collector,Tehsildar, SDO, Police,SP all people say they have no right to remove these illegal erected statue. they say they need court order to remove that statue. Even the FIR is not registered till today,
   Now I want to know how to get court order as quickly as possible to remove statue. All the village is against the statue and want statue to be removed form these area. The village even was fully closed for 7 days against these.
   What is the best way to get court order for removal of Illegal erected statue?
In which court case should be filed  ? Shall we file PIL to remove statue ? Shall we file FIR for these illegal erection of statue?..........Pls reply very urgently.

We are ready to pay good fee to get court as soon as possible.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India