Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: VALIDITY OF UNDERTAKING GIVEN AS PER OLD POLICY  (Read 658 times)

Offline DEV67

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
VALIDITY OF UNDERTAKING GIVEN AS PER OLD POLICY
« on: May 19, 2015, 09:24:10 AM »

1. I am a govt employee presently on study leave since 2014. While submitting my study leave application I have given an undertaking  that I would shift to alternative accommodation other wise my study leave can be cancelled. However the Study leave application is of vintage 2005 and the undertaking is based on 1999 policy on accommodation .
2. Since then  central govt has issued a new policy in 2011, as per that persons proceeding on study leave can retain the same accommodation during the period of study leave.However the local authorities have not incorporated this change of policy in their accommodation rule and took up a case for cancellation of my study leave for refusing to shift to alternative accommodation. The main argument by them is that I had violated the undertaking.
3. Following may please be noted
(a) The study leave application is not revised since 2005, undertaking submitted by me is  based on 1999 policy and part and parcel of the application as an appendix with out which the application is incomplete.
(b) Local authorities have not updated their accommodation policy
(c) Policy 0f 2011 on accommodation entitlement of person proceeding on study leave clearly uphold my right to occupy the same accommodation during study leave. Moreover in number of other places persons are allowed to occupy the same accommodation during study leave under 2011 policy. Even  the concerned local authority allowed retention of accommodation during study leave under 2011 policy during 2013-2015 to few other persons but denying it for 2014-2016
(d) Case is sub judice in lower court
4. I request the experts to comment on the merit of my case and also to provide me with some supreme court/high court order defining the validity of an undertaking after amendment/change in policy by govt .(if possible related to study leave/ accommodation

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India