Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Family  (Read 1924 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rock 7531

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: May 19, 2015, 02:24:54 PM »
M 29 year old guy. Having Family of 5 people  father mother and 2 sister younger and older. We have family business which were look out by mom and dad. But my mom got kidney problem and she was at home. Than after my dad was looking at business and me. Now m getting married.. Even ruka was done and than my father demand that I want marriage in 5 star hotel. Where as he want my sister to get married in court. I with my entire family are against it. So now he has start abuseing us. In front of every1 and even in front of servant. He even insulted us and said all this in front of my would be in laws. I told him I won't agree to this and will get married in court. Even my mom and sister r supporting me. So he started abuseing and say that I wont let u stay in this home and won't allow u to work in business. my mother even want to separate from my father. I have doubt that he is having some affair because I have heard him talking to some women and I even have that women number. can I my myself file case against my father for asking dowry like demanding marriage in 5 star.. And mental harassment case. Along with adultery case. Don't know what to do.. Plz help me out. Waiting for reply

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 197
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Family
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 07:19:30 PM »
your father did not tell your to be in laws for 5 star marriage he told you, than how can that be a dowry matter.
secondly just talking over phone does not mean that your father is having an illicit relationship.

infact if you do all these kind of complaints on him, he will very easily disown you from his property and business, as he will have proof against you for ill treatment.

by the way how are you so confident about your in laws against your own father?
 if the back turn you will lose everything.
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline Rock 7531

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Family
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 11:28:08 PM »
My father has told all this in front of my in laws.. Even girl family r upset.. He even told all this b4 to other family where he went to talk abt marriage and that girl as msg me on fb saying ur father had came to my home nd said all this. I have that msg also. And abt affair. I told I doubt coz he keep talking on phone. And I have those num wit me. Abt business there r 3 active directors father mom and me in company. He had harassed my entire family in front of every1 and they r supporting me

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Family
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 11:28:08 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India