Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Can i take loan on disputed property  (Read 2359 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline manishsqrt

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 41
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • legal Service India - Varanasi
    • View Profile
    • Squareroot
Can i take loan on disputed property
« on: May 21, 2015, 05:52:26 AM »
I have some farm land in our joint family.My father was in job till now so he never payed much attention to that land.It was administered by my uncle till now.Now he his retired and want start a business of his own when he asked my uncle to distribute the land among them so that he can sell his share my uncle denied.I want to know can we take loan from a bank on our share of land without consulting our uncle.My garandfather is no more and he never made any will.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Can i take loan on disputed property
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 12:21:43 PM »
file a partition suit and also obtain an injunction on your uncle not to sell or mortage the land till the partition suit is decreed.getting a loan on a disputed property is quite difficult

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Can i take loan on disputed property
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 04:24:48 AM »
You can take loan over undivided share of your property, it is not necessary to partition it. But you must be from madras mitakshara school. To know whether you belong to it or not you need to browse.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India