Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: unnecessary disturbance by neighbour  (Read 1381 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sammzand

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
unnecessary disturbance by neighbour
« on: May 25, 2015, 10:27:33 PM »
Recently a women who stays beside our house came and used high level of slang languages and showed arrogant temperament while me and my mother started constructing  boundary wall of our house.We,initially felt bad and I didn't respond badly as I didn't want to create any Section 238 public violence.When she went to a pick high level of rudeness then I said that will I make a FIR for your arrogant and slang language behaviour in public..

My mother and I felt a public shame..What actual and drastic step I must take to handle this matter to  safeguard my social status?

I am being said by other neighbours that these days IPC system supports women and has laws in favor of them..I understand that should be incase if any injustice takes place against women.But,incase if any women does above nuisance then does our Indian law has any methodical step to tackle this situation through any IPC sections?

Offline advjaya

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 113
  • Karma: +4/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: unnecessary disturbance by neighbour
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 07:32:08 PM »
Are you looking for debate or solution.

a woman abused you and mom.
than let your mom file a complaint.
than its going to be woman v/s woman.

your problem solved
Madras High Court Advocate


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India