Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Maintenance from 1993 till date not received from Husband  (Read 1299 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SandB

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Maintenance from 1993 till date not received from Husband
« on: May 26, 2015, 09:09:14 AM »

A --> is the Husband
B --> is the Wife

C --> is the Elder son - C has 2 daughters who are minors as of now.
D--> is the Younger son

E--> is another woman

Due to mental torture from A, B, C and D approached their maternal grandfather's house and started living separately. 

In due course A filed divorce case. 

On September 7, 1993, Honíble court ordered Husband to pay maintenance of Rs.1500.00 (Rs.500.00 each, wife and 2 children), but he absconded from his work place and did not pay a penny till date.

A after some years got Ex-Parte divorce decree.  (A says that he got, but there is no Strong proof that he got the decree by family court and it is told by other relatives that he got married to another lady with this proof.  B and sons knows that he currently lives with other woman, but there is no clear documentary evidence of the stated Divorce Decree.)

Husband retired in the year 2008, but till date he did not get any monetary benefits and pension as well due to irregular service record, hence he is in the process of getting cleared his Service Book.  So, he will get arrears from 2008 onwards if he clears the service book.

In 06-11-2007, Husband approached wife and children and wrote a Deed of Settlement in which the complete story is written and Husband agreed to provide some monetary benefits to Wife and children, but after his event, he is again not in touch till date.

B and sons approached a lawyer at our place and once everything was informed to the lawyer, they were advised that without decree papers, once cannot know what actually has happened and instead of filing a case and repeating the same steps of divorce case better to get the Judgement copy and go accordingly.

Hence B and sons approached court, but B and sons were made to roam around the court for literally for 8 months or more every alternate day for decree/judgement copy, but to fail.

At this instance B and Sons have the following queries:

Can B and Sons write to Warangal District Court through RTI and obtaining decree copy through RTI is acceptable for this court.

Whether Cís daughters have right over Aís self-acquired property as they are granddaugters to A

How to stop him disposing his self-acquired property or his pension to be given to the other woman whom he married.

What are the precautionary measures, we can take.

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 09:19:03 AM by SandB »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India