Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: need advice against property damage and vandalism  (Read 1201 times)

Offline rahulmoddy

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
need advice against property damage and vandalism
« on: May 27, 2015, 05:29:06 AM »
Hello Respected members
I am a 30 year old male presently living in new Delhi.I live alone in a rented accommodation 2bhk flat in Uttam Nagar.I have a problem with a 60-65 year old man who lives in a big house directly opposite TO my building..I park my motorcycle outside my own gate overnight and it didn't obstruct any traffic movements..The pavement is spacious enough as my neighbors park their car in front of their house behind my bike without any hindrance to commuters and passerby's..I am new to this locality and barely know anyone here..The problem is this that the old man cuts my motorcycle seat intentionally with a blade everyday when he gets out for a morning walk with his dog..He has already broken my speedometer,keyed my bike's fuel tank..I know it is him as I put a camera overnight to record who is doing that to my vehicle..I couldn't believe when i saw him cutting my seat intentionally because I was  expecting to catch school going immature children doing mischief..The irony is that the old man doesn't even know my name yet but seems committed to harm .He does this frequently sometimes 2-3 days in a row and sometimes within a gap of 2-4 days .I have not spoken to anyone about this yet and have changed my seat for 7 times already..This has cost me much purchasing a new seat after every 10-12 days and find it cut deep every morning.I have 1 video of him doing the act and I plan to keep my camera daily overnight to record him doing it for many times.Direct altercation is not an option for me as I am new here (3 months) and live alone while the old man lives with his whole family and they have lived here for years..Everyone in society knows him but no one knows me here so I fear ,a face to face talk could become very ugly. Could you please advice me what course of action shall I take..Can I make charges for mental harassment along with property damage and vandalism or should i continue changing my seat after it's been destroyed by him.Can I use that video and any future recordings as an evidence if need arises?

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: need advice against property damage and vandalism
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 10:41:17 AM »
since you cant ask him face to face just pretend to speak to someone on phone when he is nearby and say that you are planning to file a police complaint about the mischief.atleast then he might stop.

Offline rahulmoddy

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 03:33:38 PM »
since you cant ask him face to face just pretend to speak to someone on phone when he is nearby and say that you are planning to file a police complaint about the mischief.atleast then he might stop.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.I am enraged and there is lot of hate in my heart for this man and my anger is eating me inside..Not because of harm he does to me,but because i have never seen such a thing before in my life..He has 2 grandsons and i am of his son's age..i wonder what kind of man he is..Strange people..
I want to shame him..Is there a lawful way iIcould expose him in front of his own neighborhood without getting into trouble or harassment as aftereffects..Can i  approach the police with my evidence so that the officer comes for once and warns him.That would be enough for me .I don't want any actions or legal preceeding against him but i just want everyone in his OWN family to know about this

Offline Lawrook

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 11:20:39 PM »
So what did you eventually do?

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India