Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: I am trapped in a remarriage  (Read 1337 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shefali

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am trapped in a remarriage
« on: May 27, 2015, 11:59:07 AM »
Hi I got married in feb 14 and joined him at Usa in July 14 along with my daughter whom he refused to adopt ..Unfortunately my second marriage also got in trouble he harassed me and my daughter and abused but as didn't want much trouble and alone there I didn't file a case against him there and with lots many hardships I could manage to return India with my daughter he already took his things and valuables from me and his parents returned my jewellery etc to me . Now according to my communication he applied for divorce there in USA as showing I left his house in this case I want to understand my rights how can I get divorce papers while I am here  2. Am I eligible for compensation as all expenses of marriage and visa done by me. 3 what can be faster way to get rid of him 4. What should be the exact steps for me to get divorce faster

Thanks in advance to law gurus ...


Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: I am trapped in a remarriage
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 03:54:57 AM »
If you are married in India, than your husband is wasting his time in American court.

cause his divorce decree is useless.
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India