Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Fair rent  (Read 534 times)

Offline monesh

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Fair rent
« on: June 07, 2015, 05:15:42 AM »
I have rented a 2700 square feet empty ground with two sides of 10 feet compound. In which i have constructed 8 feet above that compound , cement flooring, steel roofing and shutter gate for my company. I have agreed for paying 17000 as rent which is higher than the market value for the period of eleven months as per the landlord request. For the building construction it took 6.5 lakhs for me. we have agreed to keep 3 lakh as the advance remaining 3.5 lakhs deducting from the rent.
We have started a stainless steel manufacturing unit in the building but fortune where not favoring our business as we expected initially.Now 1.5 years over from agreement date after the building constructed. Now he is deducting the rent from the time of constructing the building which means i have to pay rent for constructing his building also. He saying we have to renew the agreement and he  is demanding above 20000 rent which is unacceptable. i have taken loans for the machinery for our company and other personal loans its very hard to pay even 17000 right now. I want to know is there any way out i can pay this 17000 itself.
I want to know about fair rent and how it is calculated . approximately how much i will have to pay if that was implemented.
My source of income is only through this business. i have to pay my loans rent workers salary everything from this business only. Is there any special provision for business people to get away from this torture of rent.

Place :vellore, tamilnadu

Thanks for your valuable time in looking into this.
Awaiting reply

Offline kphk

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Fair rent
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 05:34:34 AM »
If you want a declaration for paying fair rent, it has to be done through fair rent proceedings in a Rent Control Court. You need not worry as fair rent is always below the rent that you pay. However, unless your agreement is a registered one you will not be able to approach the rent control forum.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India