Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Need some Advices  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Ankitaa

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need some Advices
« on: June 09, 2015, 01:13:23 AM »
Hi ,
I got married last year Feb  .
After  20 days marriage he travels onsite . Then he came back after 7 months .I was here alone .Then after he came back my sis in law came to stay with us . So BAsically we didnot get time to get to know each other as the House is small.Some time My in laws were  also coming.

But Last March we had a samll issue .Then my sister law misbehave me and left the house .Then my husband told me to leave too .Because if i would not leave all would believe i needed privacy so i did all those stuff.SO i left also .Then he told me I was correct my place and his family should reailase the stuff fro that we need to apply for divorce.Then when i told my parent about this ,they got angry.My father abused my in laws.Till then my husband is with me .After my father stuff he became against me.

Now All things are against me .I met my husband after 40 days  and told i could not stay without his .Then he told , he cant stay with me .Only if his parent will allow then he accept me.So i called my in laws and said sorry .I literally begged them 1 last chance .They told me make an affidavt and accept all my mistakes .Then i made that also i wrote my mistake as i should not leave the house and i was inderctly cause of my father only . But they refused that.They want line by line all the mistake in written .. Then i thought i can go against me .SO i told my husband and he told not to involve him with this.

Then he by mistake told me that their parent were thinking from 1st day like i will take away my husband from their family.
Now i stooped trying anything .My all the stuff like gold, my saress , my other things are with him .I didnot take it because i was in pg .I thougt i will take later or after some day i will caome back to him . But now he is saying only if he will give when he lawyer will tell.

Now he is asking for divorce .He is saying for mutual divorce. I dont want divorce .Still i want to be with him .We were happy together .I am stuck here .Please give some advices

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Need some Advices
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 02:59:43 AM »
then dont agree for mcd.if he insists in getting divorce then let him file contested divorce.the burden to prove the allegations would lie on him.if you want to join your husband then file dv on him.ask for protection order, custody order (child), maintenance order, residential order etc.that will help you out

Offline Ankitaa

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 04:05:40 AM »
I dont want divorce.. I am working girl so i am not depend on him.. This situation also i can claim on him?

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 11:57:24 AM »
you can ask for other orders apart from maintenance order under dv act

Offline kphk

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 12:13:16 PM »
if you want to stay with your husband then you file Restitution of Conjugal Rights against him. Court will pass an order to make him stay with u.

Offline Ankitaa

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 10:24:05 PM »
I dont have marriage certificate . So my husband is saying we can get separated without divorce also.
i have only photos , videos of marriage , invitation card and in my passport husband name is there .Are those sufficient to proof we are married ?

Offline kphk

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 08:20:13 AM »
more than enough to prove your marriage. dont agree for staying separately without getting divorce. you will be legally bound and it may give raise to problems.

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 09:11:45 AM »
marriages can be dissolved only through a divorce by court irrespective of whether the marriage is registered or not.if anyone of you remarry without getting a divorce from previous marriage then it would render the second marriage void and also the person is punishable for the offence of bigamy

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 01:33:40 PM »
As per the rulings of Supreme Court, it has been decided that a marriage tie cannot be kept bind with a judicial order as it will be itself cruelty. So if your husband want to get divorce having allegations against you, subject to proving the same, he will get divorce. Now on contrary, without any reason no one cannot get divorce nor can escape from hi responsibilities and liabilities.

Situation has worst for you, so you have to deal with iron hand. Even you are working lady still you can claim maintenance from your husband if you income is less than him and/ or it is not sufficient for your daily needs and survivals. Maintenance can be claim to get equivalent to your husband's standard of living.

So dont worry, be strong and file a Case of Maintenance. You have also option to lodge FIR under Section 498A of IPC for cruelty upon you mentally and physically, if any.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline eliethankyle

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2015, 11:52:40 PM »
The reason for this issue will be differ from person to person. Mostly, I think it will be happening with the improper communication in between the couple. Mutual understanding plays a vital role to lead a happy life, whether it is love or arranged marriage, this problem will be seen in many of the couples. Marriage life is so nice when we move in a right way.

muslim matrimony profiles

Offline Ankitaa

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 11:58:47 PM »
Thanks For all the suggestion .

Now he is forcing me to give mutual divorce .
Even if i want to talk or meet him ,he is saying 1st divorce then everything .His parents are least bother about this situation .No one is stepping forward for any communication .

Offline manishsqrt

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • legal Service India - Varanasi
    • View Profile
    • Squareroot
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 10:09:01 PM »
If you don't want to divorce him just dont agree for mcd, don't take his pressure on you for any reason. Because doing so he will have all the favors and you will be left with nothing. Calm your mind and keep patience. Go to court seeking financial help from your husband, you may also approach the city sp of your district.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2015, 10:46:58 PM »
Here we have gave you advice which are almost same and related to each other. Now it is the time to consult a lawyer for implementing your actions and legitimate claim before it is too late. Here getting advice will be just wasting of your time.

We are here to help you regarding post legal actions taken by you.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India