Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Documents required for Photo pass issued by BMC  (Read 20949 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ashish Pandey

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Documents required for Photo pass issued by BMC
« on: June 09, 2015, 02:04:47 AM »

I have a Room in a chawl at Mumbai which is declared as slum. It has come under the redevelopment plan by SRA scheme.
The land of the chawl was previously owned by an individual owner but his lease has finished and now the land is going to be looked upon by BMC.
As per the new government rule i.e. All the illegal constructions before the year of 2000 are going to be Legalized and hence the BMC office has asked us to submit the documents for the same (based on which BMC will issue PHOTO pass to us) .
We have filed the consignment to the builder on my father's name. We have following documents over which my address is mentioned :
1. My Mother's voting card  since the year 1996 (over which my father's name is mentioned)
2. My sister's birth certificate issued in 1985
3. Father's driving license issued in 1996
4. State bank's statements since 1999
5. My parent's Adhar cards
6. Electric meter issued by BEST since 2005
7. Ration Card issued in 2005
8. Till now we were not paying any tax to any authority.

So could you please suggest us that the above mentioned documents are sufficient to get photo pass or if not then please mention the list of mandatory documents needed
to be submitted.

Thanks in advance.
Ashish Pandey

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Documents required for Photo pass issued by BMC
« on: June 09, 2015, 02:04:47 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India