Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: PG Fraud at Gurgaon, DLF phase3  (Read 615 times)

Offline thaksri

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
PG Fraud at Gurgaon, DLF phase3
« on: June 09, 2015, 07:44:44 AM »

My name is Srikanth. I am an MBA student who came to Gurgaon for a 2 month internship. I joined a PG with address U52/9, Dlf phase 3. The point of contact was a person name Prem. They have their office as Ananth Plaza U13/50. They handle their operation from this office allocating rooms across many building which are in their control.

They take monthly rent as Rs8000 and security deposit as Rs8000 per person. The rooms are dual sharing i.e 16ooo per room. THEY DO NOT RETURN THE MONEY, they promise in the beginning that they'll return but they don't.

This is not just my problem but many people's. They are goons who threaten and beat the tenants when asked for security money. I learnt that the boss of Prem doesn't like to come into picture though i saw him once. Prem is the guy for his dirty job.

1 building has 12 rooms, on an average students stay 2 months
i.e. 12 rooms x Rs16000 x 6(average 2 months stay)= Rs11,52,000/year
They have more than 7 to 8 buildings i.e. Rs11,52,000 x 7= 80,00,000 a year apprx BLACK MONEY

This is happening widely here at gurgaon where students are afraid to raise the issue with the police or the police are with these goons. Imagining the scale of money they are amassing and is of course BLACK MONEY, I URGE any responsible lawyer to consider this as serious issue and help me find a solution. 7000 of my money is small for me but these kind of fraud has to be stopped. People who think are powerful and can get away with anything like this should be taught a lesson. I want to fight for this cause. SOMEONE HELP. 

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India