Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Want to divorce my wife..  (Read 1745 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline harisingh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Want to divorce my wife..
« on: June 09, 2015, 10:51:50 AM »

We got married in 2011, it waa a love marriage. After first year, I realized that her nature is something which has not changed since our weddding. She is still dominating and she is someone who always want to have upper hand. She even stops me from going out with my frinds or even meeeting them. We are not living with my parents but I use to go every week to meet them. She was having iuuses with that as well. She use to stop me for even small small things like what I should eat, what I should dress etc. She is not comfortable going to my parents house, not even when my parents calls. We never became physical engaged in this entire time, I mean since or weddding, not even once.

Last year, I fell for a lady in my office, she is also going through bad marriage. We use to talk and felt that we are on same boat. That feeling started this relationship and now we are engaged. This relation went very far but my wife got a clue that I am having an extra marital affair. We have discussed this many things and I have always denied this. My wife even talked with the lady and her husband and all of them denied. She even thinks that I have an affair.

Now, I went out from the house in the Feb this year. I am living on my own now. I asked for for divorce but she decliend.  Now I want to divorce my wife with two reasons: 1. I cannot go back to her as I don't think I have same feeling for her. 2. I am engaged with this lady.

I want to know:

1. Can she register a case against me for having the affair and if this gets proved what is the punishment.
2. Can she register any case against my family and how can I prevent this.
3. Can I file divorce and on what grounds.
4. Is there any problem for the dally, I am engaged with
5. How much time timw will it take to take divorce, if she doesn't agrees for mutual consent and can I live with that lady in that time.


Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: Want to divorce my wife..
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 06:53:57 PM »
Getting a contested divorce through takes years on end.

instead discuss with your wife it wont happen in one sitting it takes many sittings come to a settlement, then file mutual divorce.

if you expect court to decide, that will never happen, you will only get dates ans case will run for years.

finally you will say hell with court and re marry without divorce.

this is the normal story going on these days.

so best is use your energy to persuade your wife even if it takes a couple of years.

Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Want to divorce my wife..
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 06:53:57 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India