Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: agreement issue  (Read 1022 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline murali2306

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
agreement issue
« on: June 12, 2015, 10:03:30 PM »
Sir, on 04 June 2015 I made an agreement on 100 rupees stamp paper with a builder to buy one apartment (in nellore district, Andhrapradesh) of 1116 sq feet  in second floor from 5 floors worth of 2600000 with my portion of land registration coming to 252 sq feet. I paid 500000 in advance and stated in agreement that if i get the loan from bank then i will pay rest of money and if i do not get loan then the paid 500000 will be returned to me.
As of now bank gave assurance that i will get the loan of required amount by seeing my salary pay slip.
Problem is now, when the builder started doing work on the site, demand raised for the purchase of apartments. Builder now planning to manage to build 6 floors.
My query is as i agreed for having apartment in 5 floor and not 6 floor building. if i take apartment in 6 floor building then my land registration will be reduced to 210 sq feet. As i paid for 252 sq feet he may convince me to take with 210 sq feet in the same rate or may reduce the rate to 2200000 or he may return the paid 500000.
Sir as i agreed with builder and paid the advance now as the demand increased and builder taking opportunity to build and extra floor(having 10 houses) which is getting profit of more than two crores, i am planning why not i demand 20 lakes to cancel the agreement as the site value demand has been increased.
As in agreement he has agreed with me to register 252 sq feet.
so he cannot build 6 th floor. if so then the my registration will be reduced to 210 sq feet, which will be violation of agreement and i can very well suit a case on him and get stay order from court.. i think so..
so definitely he has to compromise with me if he wants to get the profit of 2 crores(10 houses in 6th floor) to agree with my amount and cancel the agreement.
please help me sir, for proper procedures.. step by step..

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: agreement issue
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 05:41:55 AM »
Absolutely you can get a stay and prevent him from committing the breach of contract. Start a suit for specific performance of your contract by filing plaint, in the suit you also simultaneously file IA praying for injunction against him restraining him from continuing with the construction as it will defeat your contract. You will succeed


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India