Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property transfer  (Read 1037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline abs_pc1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property transfer
« on: June 14, 2015, 03:42:12 AM »

This is related to house, plot and pension amount transfer. My father has a house at Nagpur, Maharashtra my mom has a plot on her name at Nagpur. Unfortunately both passed away my mom in 2003 and my father in 2013. My father had a pension in which nominee was my mother. He could not sign life certificate so he did not get pension 1.5 years before his death. At the time of death my father was with me at Bangalore his death certificate is issued from Bangalore only. I have two siblings. I have to transfer all the property in my name or a common AOP kind of arrangement and then by mutual understanding I and my siblings will distribute it. Kindly let me know best way for the same. Should I apply for a legal heir certificate/succession certificate in Karnataka/Maharashtra or affidavits would serve the purpose.

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Property transfer
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 04:38:55 AM »
There are three legal heirs and all of them get equal share in the estate. This is a case of intestate succession. It dose not matter where you get the death certificate from but it is better if you get the succession certificate from the court where the property is situated. All of your file for it in the court and after you get it carry out mutation of names in the Registry. So far as the pension is concerned I am not sure if you can get it transferred in your name.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India