Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Marriage Issue  (Read 1505 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rashmika

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Marriage Issue
« on: June 15, 2015, 12:03:32 AM »
Hi,My brother got married last year in feb.After few months as she is teacher so she had her summer vacations and she wanted to go at her father place for enjoying vacation instead she is from local residing family and her school is also near to her own she used visit very frequently at her home. She always ignore my brother nd my mother and did not want to take any responsibilities.Now she again had her vacation and she is pregnant.again she wanted to go at her father place,so this time she called her brother and start arguig with my mother & brother with all the illogical issue and saying like " i will suicide and write the note against my brother & my mother that she did that becaz they are torching her".Infact nothing like this happen to her in these two years.She always speak like to my brother "if he do anything with her all her brothers will come nd beat u ,will put u in jail for 7 years".

Please suggest what is the solution for all this issues.

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 192
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage Issue
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 01:45:35 AM »
your brother should hence forth record all conversation with his wife.
secondly install cctv camera at home so that all her activities are monitored.

if in case of any wrong case being filed by her these evidences will backfire on her.

in the mean time tell your mother to not talk to the wife anymore.

your brother should maintain calm while interacting with her.

as for the suicide threat tell your brother to give a written complaint to the police that the wife has threatened to kill the unborn child by committing suicide.

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage Issue
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 10:51:03 AM »
make an entry in the daily register kept at the police station about the threats issued by your wife about commiting suicide and filing false cases on you and your family.
record all her threats towards you and your family members.
that will help you if she files 498a or dv in future

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India