Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Fraud of 3.5 lacs  (Read 1941 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Nikbrid

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Fraud of 3.5 lacs
« on: June 17, 2015, 05:59:15 AM »
Dear Sir/Madame
I write to you since I am based in Goa and a person based in  Bangalore  has fraudently taken 3.5lacs on the pretext of booking my airline tickets . He was referred as a Travel Agent to me in the month of Dec 14.

I have transferred the mentioned amount in order to book US airline tickets for me and my family. This person confirmed to me that he will book the tickets and accordingly I have transferred the money online to his account. I was not aware that  He had lost his job at the Travel Agency he was working for and . Now he is not returning the money on one pretext or the other. He does take my calls however it's been 06 months since the money was taken . I have come to know through his previous employer that he has also cheated him of 30 lacs. Unfortunately the only details I have are his name , phone number and IcIci account details where I transferred the money . The only evidence I have are email confirmations saying he has booked the ticket which was not confirmed which he didn't pay for) text messages and emails saying that he will return the mentioned amount.There is no contract or agreement with the person .

Can I file a police complaint and if so under which section alternatively what is the legal recourse available to me

I seek your help to recover this money. Please please help me !

Yours Sincerely

Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 181
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: Fraud of 3.5 lacs
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:25:24 PM »
 :o why haven't you lodged a police complaint for 6 month is in itself shocking.

Do so now immediately when you have done it drop on a msg here.
I will tell you what to do next.

Offline advocate.kapilc

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 32
  • Karma: +1/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Fraud of 3.5 lacs
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 04:12:11 AM »
Please send a legal notice immediately claiming your money back, if still the party does not come back to settle the matter file an FIR of Cheating and recovery of the money .
Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 09:02:05 PM by admin »

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Fraud of 3.5 lacs
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 04:47:25 AM »
Such a criminal would not comply or response your legal notice, moreover a case in civil court or consumer forum does not lie as because you do not have document or contract. Lodge a complaint to the Cyber Crime Branch of Police in Goa and also Bengaluru.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 09:01:49 PM by admin »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India