Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Increment stop due to not completing training in time for election  (Read 2310 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sahaque

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I am an Assistant Teacher in a secondary school in West Bengal. It is mandatory for teachers to complete B.Ed training within five years of service as per the recommendation of the 5th Pay commission of West Bengal. I was studying the course in IGNOU in the academic year 2013-2014 which was to be finished by 31st December, 2014. The final exam. was scheduled to complete on 27th Dec. 2014. But due to the  legislative election in Kashmir, the university altered the exam. of a paper to 2nd January, 2015. The Government now denies to give me the increment on the ground that  the training was not completed in specified time and I was deprived of the increment.

My question is whether State Government can deprive me for this reason for which I was not responsible. The exam was not completed due to election emergency. Is it not mandatory for governments to give relaxation for the cases where The Election Commission's order is to carried out>

Where can I move for it?  Waiting for your opinion.

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
The recommendations of the fifth pay commission are not binding on the government. Unless there are proper rules that have statutory force the government cannot stop your payment. You file a writ of mandamus praying the court to order the government to increase your salary as per the agreed terms of your contract and as a interim relief you pray for deposit of the increment amount in the court.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India