Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property transfer from mother to son  (Read 1802 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rishi2606

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property transfer from mother to son
« on: June 18, 2015, 09:03:57 AM »
My mother died in 1993 and she had purchased some land in jammu ( j&k) as we all know purchasing land in jammu and kashmir need a document " State Subject " we were young and no body guided us. Now our father has remarried and he want to sell the land and want to put the money in the name of wife ( we as son are not able to do anything as he has taken the legal heir certificate in his name. Is there some way we can hold him from doing this. what is the procedure. Please help.

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Property transfer from mother to son
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 10:10:21 AM »
File a suit for declaration praying you are legal heirs and also cancellation of the legal heir certificate issued in the name of your father as it was done to defeat your interest in the property and also by playing fraud on the court. In the suit ask for interim relief restraining your father from disposing of the property. This was your property id protected till the disposal of the suit.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India