Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Seek Legal advice for inter-religious marriage against the families wishes  (Read 1638 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DS2626

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

We are Dheeraj, 26, Hindu-Punjabi from, Delhi and Saima, 33, Muslim, Delhi. We want legal advice and help for fight against any harassment from the Family and Social evils as our marriage is inter-religious and age-difference is the concern in our relationship.
Let us first brief you about our relationship:
We are in love and relationship more than 9 years, when I was 17 year old and she was 24, she was in my school as Computer teacher, since I was minor and immature. The relationship was disclosed to our families, due to pressure threat and fear of breaking up our relationship. We both ran away from our home and spend more than a week together away from home and when we caught and returned back, the issue were sorted out at police station and it was mutual sorted out by both families that we will not meet to each other in future.

But in 2009, we suddenly met again and our relationship continues again secretly from society and family. By the time, our love relationship goes strong and mature, In last month May 2015, we finally did Court Marriage from Ghaziabad SDM court but still hide our marriage from our families and society due to family issues, personal problems, and social threat.

But, we feel itís now right time to disclose our relationship and marriage to our families and society as we both our self independent and working couple. we both working in Government Sector ( on Contract basis), I am Graduate, doing M.B.A and working Central Govt, and Saima is Post graduate, did B.ed and working in Govt. of Delhi.
Hence we required your help and advice on the same. Firstly want to know following point:

1.   How we should tell and disclose our relationship to our families and convince them.
2.   Should we inform first to local police/ACP office/DCP office/court for protection as we have life threat    from our families.
3.   How we can protect us legally or socially from any kind of threat from our families.

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 192
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
get in touch with an NGO, to help you out on this.

In North India there is something called HONOUR KILLING so law also isn't enough to help you out in such matters.

also file an application in Delhi high court stating risk to life and protection
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline DS2626

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Sir,want to know, what would be the charges to file an application in High Court.
and can we file an application in District Court or Police Station.

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Below this forum you can see lawyers link click on the city you belong to and speak to a lawyer.

lawyers fee varies so cannot be discussed.

yes you can give a written statement in police station, don't forget to take a receiving.

also you can file in district court
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India