Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Parents forcing me to stay  (Read 1435 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline re4424

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Parents forcing me to stay
« on: June 21, 2015, 10:09:53 AM »
 I am 28 years yrs old MBA graduate , working in a corporate. I want to seperate from my parents, but I fear they wont let me move out. They can create issues in my office as well, or can put false legal allegations on me just to keep me with them. Their aim is to keep me here and force me to marry a ghar jamai. Also, they have government jobs, so can they actually do all this? I have already taken an independent flat on rent. but need advice on how to go about now.
Please let me know what steps I should take to avoid any chaos, specially in my office. I am prepared to go to police as well

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Parents forcing me to stay
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 10:30:03 AM »
My advice is stay with them, but marry anyone of your choice. After all they are your parents and they are also getting old. They will definitely have the fear of loosing you during their old age when they will need you most. Why do you want to stay away from your parents in the first place, unless you are into some shady activities, I somehow feel getting married is not the real reason.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India