Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Land Grabbing  (Read 1514 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline satyndr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Land Grabbing
« on: June 24, 2015, 10:43:32 AM »
My neighbor have build house taking some portion of our land. Not actually on land but the balcony of first floor comes over our plot, it was built , when my grand parents were out of town and upon there return they agreed to remove it if required. They built  house during  my grandparents time (1980 ) and till now no one bothered about this plot. Know we want to build Flat on this land , but neighbor is not ready to demolish/remove  Balcony. Donīt know how to legally proceed in such situation. I am avoiding any long pending dispute cases .

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Land Grabbing
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 09:59:58 AM »
no you cant ask them to demolish now as you havent taken any legal action for 12 continuos years from they can claim adverse posession rights

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Land Grabbing
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 10:33:59 AM »
Removal of illegal construction is lengthy process of laws. However you can lodge a complaint to the Police and local Municipal Authority, failing which file a Writ petition in High Court for in-action of Govt. authority with party added to the Police, local Municipality and your neighbor or file a Declaration and Injunction suit in Civil Court.

M.Bhadra, advocate at Kolkata,9836589246


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) Đ 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India