Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Society Maintenance bill name transfer  (Read 1449 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline akshar.pawar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Society Maintenance bill name transfer
« on: June 25, 2015, 07:06:51 AM »
We stay in a 2BHK apartment in Mumbai which was transferred to us ( me and my brother) from our father via. gift deed. Further all the transfer formalities and transfer of share certificate was also done. Now I am asking the society to transfer the Maintenance bill to me and my brothers name. But for some reason ( politics i guess ) they are paying no head to my request. I have given them written request in the same regard almost 3 times in the past 3 years but nothing to this effect has been done. They have not had the courtesy to even reply to the request.
Is there something I can do about this through the registrar of societies. I have read somewhere that if a member's request regarding his flat are not replied to in time then such request could be taken up with registrar of societies. Is there any such provision. If so what would be the procedure.
Please advise in this regard. Thanks a lot in advance.

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 198
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Society Maintenance bill name transfer
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 07:44:26 PM »
You send a legal Notice, demanding the changes and reasons for such delays.
it will be done, if not than take it up in court, your society will have to pay you compensation for harrasment
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India