Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Grand Childrens Rights  (Read 1200 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tvsubha

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Grand Childrens Rights
« on: June 25, 2015, 10:30:28 AM »

We are going to buy the Property in Bangalore.Since the Registered Owner got expired, using the Death Certificate the legal Heirs (Daughters) got transfer the property in their Names and now the tax receipts,Khatha Certificates,EB bill,Water Bill all are in Legal heirs Name.
Now if we are going for sale agreement  , whether the grand-children must come and sign the sale agreement or the legal heirs are Enough to sign the sale agreement.
Since it is a grand-mother property in future there is a chance for the grand-children to claim the property rights
Kindly suggest  me to avoid grandchildren claim in future.

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 192
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Childrens Rights
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 07:38:50 PM »
In whose  name is the property now registered in, if it is the daughters than only the daughters will sign.

once the property is sold to an outsider there is no question of legal heirs etc
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Grand Childrens Rights
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 06:16:41 AM »
It becomes an ancestral property so even grandchildren have right in the property. I am assuming that the grandchildren are minors and so they cant sign. But their guardian, usually parents, has to sign on their behalf. So twice they sign, one on their behalf and second time oh behalf of their sons or daughters. You have to incorporate clauses to that effect.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India