Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Regarding incomplete documentation  (Read 1126 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline saurabh87

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Regarding incomplete documentation
« on: June 25, 2015, 08:57:04 PM »
Dear All,
We have a property in old rajender nagar, delhi, in which my mother has 50% share in her name and rest 50% share in my brothers name. Now we are three brothers including me, as i said two of my brothers has 25% each and i would have a share only (13.33%) of my mothers share. Now the issue is that my mother has died and one of my brother has also passed away. Now me and my other brother wants to sell our property. But we do not have either the death certificate of my mother nor she has transferred her property in our names, because it was almost more than 20 years ago. We all were small at that point of time and we were not aware that we have to do all these documentation.My other brother has no objection if i sell my property. We live in a house with three floors. I want to sell my floor.

I would really appreciate your help and wait for your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding incomplete documentation
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 12:16:30 AM »
First you and your brother need to get total ownership of the property, for that get the mutation done.

to get the mutation done you need your mothers death certificate.

to get the death certificate you have to apply for it from the sdm's office.

get that, after that for mutation you can proceed with legal heir certificate.
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India