Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need an legal advice on divorce  (Read 2278 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline AnupHore

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need an legal advice on divorce
« on: June 28, 2015, 06:13:55 AM »
Dear Sir/Madam
Wish to share with you a case which is happening with one of my close friend.
The wife of my friend is working with a police service in one of the states of India. Both husband and wife are from tribal origin, but the boy is from protestant Christian family and girl is from tribal hindu (sarna) family. But before marriage the girl with her own consent got converted to protestant Christian. for this conversion there is a legal affidavit available with us. both of them got married on 21st May 2011 in front of the court.  later on  they got married in the church on 5th Jan 2013.
the girl after about 2-3 years of marriage is showing interest of divorce and one unfortunate evening the girl made the boy to sign on a document which will lead to divorce in another 6 months. the girl is not giving the signed document to the boy.
Moreover, the girl is also co owner of a new house which both of them have got registered legally. Now with this sort of behavior the boy and his parent wants that the girl should be disowned from the house(property).

Now with the above situation, what are options available with the boy for getting separated from the girl and also disowning the house (property)???

I will be happy to furnish further information if required.

Kindly advice.

best regards


Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Need an legal advice on divorce
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 12:04:50 PM »
as far as the joint ownership is concerned only if she gifts it or wills it to you, you would become the absolute owner otherwise you cant

Offline AnupHore

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need an legal advice on divorce
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 12:42:58 AM »
Thanks a lot, Mr. Sravanan. I would also request you to guide me in terms of getting separated (or divorced). And also process to be taken for preparing a will in the name of the girl for gifting the house.
If required you may call me at 9973873337.
best regards

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India