Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Gave money as credit  (Read 1477 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ashishtalari

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Gave money as credit
« on: June 28, 2015, 10:59:34 AM »
Hi Sir, I am Ashish, recently completed Btech. I lost my mom 4 years back. after I lost my Mom, I gave my uncle seven lakhs as a credit at rate of interest 1.5 per month. We wrote an agreement on 100RS bond paper. the agreement is for 4years. The agreement will be completed by this September. My fear is that, he is dragging the time by not paying the money. I need my money back sir. Suggest me the best way to get my money back quickly. He maynot give my money if we ask in a polite way(He is dragging the time). Can we take any legal action against him to get my money back?

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Gave money as credit
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 10:24:22 AM »
the promissory note is valid for three years from this september.within that time you need to file a recovery suit to recover the money along with interest

Offline Robinrusewell

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 28
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Gave money as credit
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 05:15:39 AM »
Hello Ashish,

Collect clues as mush as possible like :
1. Talk to him regarding payment with call recorder on in your mobile phone.
2. Talk to him in polite way.
3. Try to consult the police station (if any thing goes fishy).


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India