Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: 498A case was filled against my husband and letter in court we both compromised  (Read 3517 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gayathri Kuber

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India
    • View Profile
Dear All,

Please help me with the below issue. I Am from Banaglore Karnatak.

I had filled a case of 498A case on my husband which had a true reason where my husband abused me mentally and physically , police had arrested him and he was in Jail for a day and came from Bail and we had few hearings , but as we had a 6 month old baby we both again discussed and thinking of babies future we compromised in court in front of Judge , thought everything ended, and now we are leading a very happy life beautifull family ,

But now suddenly i received an sms from D-Sakala ( i.e. - Chargesheet is submitted in 5th Addl.CMM Court for crime No-0119/2014 coutesy : Police computer wing) .

Now i am really worried why did i recived this message after compromisation with my husband and i am really scared to tell this to my husband as this may again create a problem in the family , please help me i am really i need of some suggestionand help what should i do now. :'( :'( :'(

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
 the case can be quashed u/s 482 crpc  by filing an application in high court along with the compromise deed you worked out between you both.another solution to dismiss the case would be the complainant to turn hostile

Offline Gayathri Kuber

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India
    • View Profile
Thank you so much sir , for the suggestion

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India