Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Need Urgent advice  (Read 1346 times)

Offline akrish

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Urgent advice
« on: June 29, 2015, 11:07:31 AM »
Hi,

I would like to have advice or suggestion. I am married 10 yrs back who doesnt have job and was still doing research in abroad (selected by my parents, i dont have father so my uncle took care). I have been fighting for my life for all these years. Today I cannot live with him and he has all my earnings on his name only and I have a 3 year old kid. My husband got job 6 months and he is torchring me like any thing and i am mentally depressed. If I go for divorce, is it possible to get all my money back and for my kid his financial support. I am mentally and physically finished and cannot work anymore, I am very scared for my kids life and mine. At the marriage time, his cousins told us that he has a land but it was not on his name and no one mentioned this at that time and still today its on his name. As I am living in abroad, at the moment somehow I am managing and not sure how long with this mental situation. Is there any financial support to get for me and my kid from him if I cannot work and go for divorce. Please I need adivce.

Thanking you.

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

• Sr. Legal Expert
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Need Urgent advice
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 07:05:21 PM »
If your marriage was solemnized and your last residing was in India, then you can file two cases one is usec.498a and 406 IPC for return of your earnings,savings and stridhan etc. Another case is u/sec.125 Cr.P.C. for maintenance yourself and your child, both case to be filed in Judicial Magistrate Court.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline akrish

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 04:14:33 AM »
Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply. As I am working right now, can I also ask for my maintenance. I dont want to stop my job but dont know how long I can continue. I will be going to medical treatment for 1 month (we can get back a bit relief mentally and physically when we go to such treatment here, hope that helps me), do I have to show that proof that I cannot work or may not work in future. He is planned from beginning he made all his properties on his cousins name and which doesnt have proofs. He can show all my savings and earnings and show that I have more properties than him and he doesnt have support me for me or my kid rest of life.

Any suggestions on that, how I have to go further.

Thanking you.

Offline akrish

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 04:40:31 AM »
Also I am looking if its possible to get divorce fast in Germany as I am here or in India, I come to India for visiting for every 2 yrs or so. 

Offline akrish

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 11:39:03 PM »
Hi

After 10 years of marriage and only I worked all these years. When my husband wants to leave me. I want to secure myself. I heard that Working women dont get compensation if he leaves me. Is it true? Is the like that only. Can any one please let me know.

Thanking you.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India