Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: No Law and Order for Poor People in India?  (Read 2186 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sabumedayil

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
No Law and Order for Poor People in India?
« on: June 30, 2015, 08:00:00 AM »
Three days before on 27/06/15, one family in my village given a complaint to Police Station and still now the police authority is not ready to prepare FIR or file a case.

The reason for the case is, the neighbor of victim was called 6 men from their family and friends and hit him (he is really a innocent farmer) with wooden poles when he has been removing the mud which had been dumped by the neighbor in front of his gate. Upon hearing his loud wailing sound his wife and two daughters were come out to save him, then those people hit them also and they are injured and hospitalized. The innocent man his family made a complaint to the nearest police station and they received the complaint on the same day, but they didn't give any proof/receipt as acknowledgement of complaint.

I got understand that the accusers have contact in high level people and they paid bribe to the police people. Now police is going against the innocent farmer and the accusers are trying to make a fake case against him and his family. He is not able to fight against them, because he don't have even money to take case his family.

I really want to help them, but I don't have any idea about the law and order. I need your advice/legal procedure to help this poor family.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India