Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: getting Harrassed by wife  (Read 1823 times)

Offline NeedUrgentHelp

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
getting Harrassed by wife
« on: July 01, 2015, 10:15:30 PM »
Dear sir/madam,

My brother got married in 2011. They had a kid in 2012. His wife was very good in the beginning. My parents were with them for 2 months. But one day, when my parents were with them, she threw my brother out of the bedroom in the middle of the night. My parents got angry and they scolded her. This caused her to have personal grudge on us and she is torturing us in all aspects. She blames my brother for everything. When we tried to make peace by calling her, she keeps on saying all nonsensical talks. Even we tried talking to her parents. It is the same case with them. They are very much backing her in all aspects.
After so many years of harrassment, we sent an advocate notice stating only a few things. But, in reverse, she has sent a notice stating we are harrassing her in return and also for dowry.

Please help.
Thanks,
Goutham

Offline NeedUrgentHelp

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: getting Harrassed by wife
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 10:16:56 PM »
I understand that people might think that we are wrong and maybe blaming them and want to get out. But, trust me. We have never harrassed her in anyway. The list is very big to explain what and all she did.

Offline NeedUrgentHelp

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 10:17:54 PM »
Also, i forgot to mention, they claim that they have evidences as well. Not sure about what, but they say they have proofs.

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 10:45:55 PM »
from when she had left you?
do you have proofs for the reconcilation efforts you took which were turn down by your wife
do you have any call recordings that proves her vruelty towards you and also recordings of the threatenings issued to you by your inlaws

Offline NeedUrgentHelp

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 10:57:35 PM »
Sir,

No recordings nor proofs are available. Our mistake, we did not think this far.
I wish to know, what if she files a false police complaint tomorrow on the basis of harrassment? My brother is a central govt employee. What will the course of action be, from police or law? Please help.

Thanks,
Goutham

Offline NeedUrgentHelp

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 01:52:58 AM »
Can anyone please adivce?

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 09:16:44 AM »
if you have strong proofs to show that the accusations made in the fir were false you can quash the fir u/s 482 crpc in the high court.
if you were accused of any cognizable offence you can apply for anticipatory bail so that police cant arrest you straightaway
since your brother is a central government employee if your brother is kept in detention for 48 hrs or more then his department will place him under suspension

Offline NeedUrgentHelp

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2015, 12:33:30 AM »
Sir,

We do have some proofs that we have not harassed her for dowry. Also, some other proofs against her charges. The problem is that she does not want to give divorce, nor stay with my brother. She in fact declared the same i.e., she will not stay together, nor give divorce. What can be done with such adamant nature? Does the law only sees women? I am getting vexed with the laws of India, which is bent towards women, making men's life such mess.

Thanks,
Goutham

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 12:24:41 PM »
I have gone through the statements you have written but no where you have written the date of marriage or last date she had lived in the matrimonial home or when and what are the contains of notice and finally in whose custody child is being growing up.

Considering the facts you have stated, it will be more ideal to collect evidence from your side. To be very frank, electronic evidence makes more complex in a case until it can be believable without having any doubt like videos.

SUGGESTION
1. It will be very much proper to file report against her stating about facts in brief and date when she left the matrimonial house. Dont forget to mention about her threat for false criminal implication.

2. If she is a working lady then try to find out about her income tentatively and what is her designation and in which department and company/ firm whatever applies. This will help if she files a petition for maintenance of her.

There are lots of related suggestions which required to be given to you but due to lack of informations supplied by you I am unable to provide suggestions. If you provide entire incident in sequence wise over my email, I can give you a proper advice over email.

Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com

Regards,
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India