Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Want to save my grandfather's house  (Read 948 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shubh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Want to save my grandfather's house
« on: July 03, 2015, 06:54:13 AM »
My Papa is having an issue related to his father's property.
My grandfather have 4 sons & 4 daughters, both my grandfather and grandmother died.
There is no will or any partition being done, however this make everyone to have equal share when partition.

2 of his sons are staying in the house and bearing total house taxes and everything (i have all the tax paying recipt) and rest 2 are are just doing nothing and want this house to sell.

The problem is two of my uncle wants to sell his partition which will break the house. Rest of us are against this breaking and partitioning thing.

Please give me suggestions how can i save my house.

Is this possible that they can sell the house without our permission ? Even if its not been partitioned?

I want to avoid the partition because the moment we do this, they are going to sell their partition and house will break. Please help me.

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: Want to save my grandfather's house
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 10:22:53 AM »
Ask you father to file a Suit for Partition and Injunction in Civil Court, if court would grant an injunction over the property then they can not sell their share to the outsider/stranger. Otherwise your uncle can sell their proportionate share to anybody in even undivided nature of property. In this situation your father or others uncle can file a Suit for Pre-emption Right to return back of this portion.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India