Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Tenant Verification  (Read 1010 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rayboy1180

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Tenant Verification
« on: July 06, 2015, 05:52:35 AM »
12 years ago I moved to NCR as I got a good job here and ever since I've been living in rented houses. Around 6 years back my mother who was until then living in our permanent home in Kolkata sold the property and took up a residential job in an institution in Allahabad. I recently switched jobs and have moved to Gurgaon with my wife and 2 daughters. I have once again taken up a flat on rent however, due to strict adherence to tenant verification, I've been asked to get my Police verification done. I visited the nearest Police Station and was handed a form in which I need to provide my permanent address as the same would be verified by the Police. Herein lies my problem, what does a person like me do who does not have a permanent address (mother sold the flat and it's been 3 years now that even she's passed away). I'm in a fix now as the current society/owner wants me to complete the Police Verification process and I don't have any permanent house to show. What should I do?? 

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Tenant Verification
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 09:18:14 AM »
You give either your previous address or your company address. That will serve the purpose.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India