Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Gift Deed Registered - Posession not provided  (Read 967 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline babutunk

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Gift Deed Registered - Posession not provided
« on: July 06, 2015, 07:39:52 AM »
Dear Sir,

I'm 42 years old and I'm married, blessed with three daughters.

Jan 18, 1995 I got married, which was arranged by my parents. We are blessed with three daughters the eldest is 18 yrs old now, the second daughter is 14 yrs old and the youngest daughter is 12 yrs old.

My parents were never happy with me and my wife as we are not blessed with a son.

I started my career as a partner in our ancestral family business and continued to work as a partner for 12 years. In 2004 my father, mother, brother and myself parted from the ancestral business and handed it over to my uncle and his family. I then started working with a Private Firm.

From 2004 to 2010 while me and my family were living with my parents and brother, I gave my parent most of the salary I earned from Rs 8000/- to Rs 20,000/-.

Post retirement (2004) my father stayed at home and the situation at home became more tensed, my father and mother picked on me and my wife on small and feeble issues and started harassing us, both me and my wife went into depression, we visited a psychiatrist for treatment. Every day we were living hoping thing will be fine with my parents and they will treat us with love and affection, but that never happened. In Dec 2009, my younger brother was blessed with a son and later the situation at home turned bad to worse, as my parents drove me my wife and three daughters out of the house. Since March 2010 we have been staying in a rented apartment. 

On several occasions I requested my parents to provide space to live at our own house, having an own house I'm unnecessarily paying rent, Our house is fairly big, constructed on 400 sq yds, having two floors with a plinth area of over 4200 sq/ft. In Nov 2012 after a lot of deliberation and literally begging my father the sole owner of our house gifted (registered Gift Deed) of the house (100 Sq/yds, 1031 sq/ft) to me, of the house (100 Sq/yds, 1031 sq/ft) to my mother, of the house (100 Sq/yds, 1031 sq/ft) to my Brother and retained of the house (100 Sq/yds, 1031 sq/ft), but never provided possession as promised in the Gift Deed. 

Please let me know what kind of a legal action can I take. 

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India