Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Marriage issue  (Read 943 times)

Offline Chishwarya

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Marriage issue
« on: July 06, 2015, 12:33:47 PM »
Respect
I need advice
My marriage is arranged 2008 February 24, my husband is advocate but he is working as administration officer in his uncles engineering college who was settled ou marriage,after 2 months of marriage am facing problems. After 6 months I concevied.my husband left me at my parents home.my husband brother taking psychology cal treat ment for last 7 years.my mother in law went to my brother in laws home bangalore.he even not spoke me after my delivery complete 15 days.nd in the middle once she came with her brother in law to see me.all these days my husband startef using bad words about my and to my family members.he stop coming to parents home he asking dowry,after delivery my mother in law and brother in law ask my parents to come to my husband uncle home and they told to my parents that am unfit for marriage i don't know how to cook how too receive guest i don't know nothing .and i stolen gold and cash from their home and locker and I used handwash to kill my mother in law mother, and also they asked to please dont tell all those things to me because i become mother.
After all once i read a msg in my husband mobile that I love you so much and i need you much i always there for you. Night he went to his home than I asked about this he replied me that is my personal and i told okay I will talk to yur uncle than he requested me please am comings you he camed hif you leaked about this to u any one Ii finished my life.today onwards you and my son only to me.after few months one girl came to my home and quarrel with my mother in law i just go out she is saying that she has a relationship with my husband that she don't know that he is married.my mother in law says he is a boy u have to feel shame.after coming of my husband she told everything he is take me to my parents home am leaving my wife after confirming that am not having any relationship with that girl i will take my wife.after few days iwent to my husband home but my husband and my mother in law stop talking to me they slept in one room they are using very bad wods about my mother and me.and my husband use to go my parents home every day and saying that am notdoing any thing.like that after 1month i attempt suicide my parents bring me that same night to my parents home,
After requesting my family's elders that i did shame thing
But they refused to receive me one day husband got accident than i stayed in hospital for 15 days after discharge they asked my parents to come their home tan they take promise that if i accept for everything only they accepted me and my son to be without them my father forced me to obey everything they've asked.they kept one condition that my son to be with my parents.after that i conceived my mother in law not accepted she told to go and abortion my son has injured he cant bear any more.i beg but she asked my husband if you want another child please leave my home this flat was my elder sons if you want to stay with me do abortion.my husband left me at my parents home and said after abortion only he will take me to the back.i  my mother request a lot but my father told me with out father how you see you son.i to decide.after admitted hospital he left me hospital after 3days he came to my parents home.my sister in law asked my husband to take me back.than he told me that he had no home no job no money so he cant take me.
After few months me and my father brothers and some important member went their uncle hom to tell, but they simply saying that am unfit for married life that am theif and I used to kill them so my husband not interested . After all they said they try 2011 November i got abortion. Till now we are going to their uncles home but
He is coming to my parents home front room seeing paper and took my son without saying to us and he cleaned hmy sons hair and bring him in night a.all these hours we are trying by phone but he not lifted phone i complain to his uncles.after this week he came again he take my son after 1 hour along with him he bring som books belt, after 1 month early morning he camed to my home with school uniform ask him to make ready I felt very happy that my husband talking to me after 8 months he said i dropped in school u have to bring him.he is coming once in 2 months but not taking to me he spent 15 to 20 minutes and left home .he didn't buy school bag water bottle etc only for birthday he will buy dress one devali he brought crackers..in 2014 birthday my parents give birthday wishes to my son in newspapers my son asked them to give he camed with birthday cake.after cake cutting before my brother family and my parents he started handling very next my son came to ask his father stopped why you do this u have no right tget out my home.my mother father aslso argued.after he left my father told ever thing to his uncle but we not receive any answer. He only paid lkg fee and ukg 1term , now my son studying 2 nd class.
This birthday he not camed. I met one lawyer to ask him.he asked for this but he camed once and told that am not intrested
My opinion is i don't want divorce.without doing anything wrong why should I.i want my family.thinking of this only i did obey abortion. Please how i get my family life.

Offline Chishwarya

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage issue
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 09:17:41 AM »
Respect
I need advice
My marriage is arranged 2008 February 24, my husband is advocate but he is working as administration officer in his uncles engineering college who was settled ou marriage,after 2 months of marriage am facing problems. After 6 months I concevied.my husband left me at my parents home.my husband brother taking psychology cal treat ment for last 7 years.my mother in law went to my brother in laws home bangalore.he even not spoke me after my delivery complete 15 days.nd in the middle once she came with her brother in law to see me.all these days my husband startef using bad words about my and to my family members.he stop coming to parents home he asking dowry,after delivery my mother in law and brother in law ask my parents to come to my husband uncle home and they told to my parents that am unfit for marriage i don't know how to cook how too receive guest i don't know nothing .and i stolen gold and cash from their home and locker and I used handwash to kill my mother in law mother, and also they asked to please dont tell all those things to me because i become mother.
After all once i read a msg in my husband mobile that I love you so much and i need you much i always there for you. Night he went to his home than I asked about this he replied me that is my personal and i told okay I will talk to yur uncle than he requested me please am comings you he camed hif you leaked about this to u any one Ii finished my life.today onwards you and my son only to me.after few months one girl came to my home and quarrel with my mother in law i just go out she is saying that she has a relationship with my husband that she don't know that he is married.my mother in law says he is a boy u have to feel shame.after coming of my husband she told everything he is take me to my parents home am leaving my wife after confirming that am not having any relationship with that girl i will take my wife.after few days iwent to my husband home but my husband and my mother in law stop talking to me they slept in one room they are using very bad wods about my mother and me.and my husband use to go my parents home every day and saying that am notdoing any thing.like that after 1month i attempt suicide my parents bring me that same night to my parents home,
After requesting my family's elders that i did shame thing
But they refused to receive me one day husband got accident than i stayed in hospital for 15 days after discharge they asked my parents to come their home tan they take promise that if i accept for everything only they accepted me and my son to be without them my father forced me to obey everything they've asked.they kept one condition that my son to be with my parents.after that i conceived my mother in law not accepted she told to go and abortion my son has injured he cant bear any more.i beg but she asked my husband if you want another child please leave my home this flat was my elder sons if you want to stay with me do abortion.my husband left me at my parents home and said after abortion only he will take me to the back.i  my mother request a lot but my father told me with out father how you see you son.i to decide.after admitted hospital he left me hospital after 3days he came to my parents home.my sister in law asked my husband to take me back.than he told me that he had no home no job no money so he cant take me.
After few months me and my father brothers and some important member went their uncle hom to tell, but they simply saying that am unfit for married life that am theif and I used to kill them so my husband not interested . After all they said they try 2011 November i got abortion. Till now we are going to their uncles home but
He is coming to my parents home front room seeing paper and took my son without saying to us and he cleaned hmy sons hair and bring him in night a.all these hours we are trying by phone but he not lifted phone i complain to his uncles.after this week he came again he take my son after 1 hour along with him he bring som books belt, after 1 month early morning he camed to my home with school uniform ask him to make ready I felt very happy that my husband talking to me after 8 months he said i dropped in school u have to bring him.he is coming once in 2 months but not taking to me he spent 15 to 20 minutes and left home .he didn't buy school bag water bottle etc only for birthday he will buy dress one devali he brought crackers..in 2014 birthday my parents give birthday wishes to my son in newspapers my son asked them to give he camed with birthday cake.after cake cutting before my brother family and my parents he started handling very next my son came to ask his father stopped why you do this u have no right tget out my home.my mother father aslso argued.after he left my father told ever thing to his uncle but we not receive any answer. He only paid lkg fee and ukg 1term , now my son studying 2 nd class.
This birthday he not camed. I met one lawyer to ask him.he asked for this but he camed once and told that am not intrested
My opinion is i don't want divorce.without doing anything wrong why should I.i want my family.thinking of this only i did obey abortion. Please how i get my family life.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage issue
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 11:08:05 AM »
You have not asked any legal question or suggestion neither any advice.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India