Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: family issue  (Read 1350 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rv.raviverma22

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
family issue
« on: July 10, 2015, 11:28:24 PM »
My in-laws took my wife to their home due to some issue. The issue was with the naming of our new born baby girl. My wife was persistent on her name, while i told her choose anything else which would be a little modern. For this she rebelled with me and went home with her parents. It's almost 5months none of them called or messaged. I am the bread earner and my wife is a housewife. I never beat her once, and also i took all the expenses from her pregnancy to delivery, the only thing i asked of was to choose some good name. I have not taken any dowry nor expectations from them, but just my wife's obedience and co-operation. I feel if i go and talk to them they may oblige but for sure they will never care me or respect but will misuse me as they have been doing so far. What do i do now? wait for them to call or will they have any chances of going legal against me. I never told her to go home, it was her and her mother's adamant decision to go, and they said they will come back after sometime-which they never did. kindly suggest.

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
Re: family issue
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 02:05:50 AM »
File a suit for Restitution of Conjugal Right in District or Family Court, but execution is difficult of such suit. However this suit will give you best defend against D.V.Case or 498a Case as well as Maintenance Case. Moreover if your wife would not appear in court or would not comply order, then it will be best ground for divorce in future.

M.Bhadra,adovate at Kolkata,9836589246

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: family issue
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 02:05:50 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India