Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Conversion of govt. dept to autonomous -- probationer?  (Read 1131 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dearsanthosh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Conversion of govt. dept to autonomous -- probationer?
« on: July 12, 2015, 04:29:10 AM »
I have joined Govt. service 9/7/2014 as group A officer. Probation period: 2Yrs. Office has a culture of unusual delay in confirmation of service. Now there are talks that ministry is planning to convert office to autonomous body. In this light, what are my rights/fate as a probationer as on date or till 9/7/16, to be retained in government service on par with permanent employees.This move by the ministry comes as a result of heavy under performance of the organization in terms of low returns on revenue. In this context new comers or probationers who were not at all connected with the office for the time past over which the office's performance is being judged, are to be held responsible or victimised. Moreover, how genuine is it that those responsible completely/partially are provided with an option to choose between autonomous or government, while probationers are left as scapegoats to be slaughtered....
Please advise
Kind Regards
Dr. Santhosh Kumar

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Conversion of govt. dept to autonomous -- probationer?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 05:51:58 AM »
Your cause of action or your claim of infringement of your right arises only when government issues some circular. After the circular is issued based on how your rights are affected you can challenge it and seek remedy. Even if it is made autonomous, you will still be under the umbrella of the government.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India