Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Commercial charges for a clinic  (Read 897 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline veerendra

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Commercial charges for a clinic
« on: July 12, 2015, 07:24:38 AM »
Dear all eminent lawyers,

I am a dentist and practice in a ground floor flat in Mumbai since 10th June 1990. When I bought the flat the society was not formed. The society was formed in Dec 1992. Ever since the society was formed the society has been charging commercial charges to me. Furthermore they kept on increasing commercial charges. The commercial charges were Rs.100/- in 1992, they increased it ad hoc to Rs. 225/-, and then Rs.500/- and now Rs.750/-.

Furthermore I am sure they did not pay commercial charges to the BMC (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation). Many times I tried to reason with them but nothing come out of it. During our meetings they just shouted.

So now I went to know what are my legal options and how do I approach the law. I also wish to know how I can find out whether the society has paid commercial charges of my appartment to the BMC.

If I have to file an RTI to know about the above mentioned information how do I go about doing it.

I also want to know how much should the society pay the BMC ( Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation ) when it takes commercial charges from me. For example when it takes Rs.100/- from me as " commercial" how much can the society keep and how much goes to BMC.

By RTI can I ask for information from BMC from 1992 onwards. The society was formed in 1992.

Hope to see replies and many thanks in advance for the same.


An aggrieved dental surgeon

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India