Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: rental rights  (Read 1061 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ramli1967

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
rental rights
« on: July 13, 2015, 04:46:01 AM »
I have constructed our house with three dwelling units and for family values , had asked my parents and In-Laws to join me.  They are living with me currently but my In-Law is creating big nusance by altering the dwelling unit and creating ruckus in the process. He had a fight with the Mother-in-Law and abused her to such an extent that we filed a police complaint . My MIL lives with us and FIL is alone. To make matters worse , he started enquires with a broker to give his portion for rent . We objected to this in a nice way since water and other utilities are common and if a tenant comes in , it will make matters worse.  My FIL has gone to the court giving all false inputs and that we are harassing him . Does he have a right in the property . Can he let out his portion of the property. Please advice.  The House is under LIC HFL and is in join ownership of me and my wife. All documents mention our name as the sole legal owners.. Whats a way out... Pls advice..

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: rental rights
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 05:47:52 AM »
Your father in law does not have legal right of the property.
is he paying rent to you? Is there a rent agreement?
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert in Kolkata City, with extensive cross border practice in Dhaka

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India