Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Fathers Infidelity  (Read 1257 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline srita0309

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Fathers Infidelity
« on: July 14, 2015, 07:15:35 PM »
My fathers behaviour is suspicious from an year. he seems to have an affair with a lady. we have a doubt that he might ave even married her. we have proof where he transferred 5 lakhs to her . He is abusing my mom physically and mentally. Legally , will we be able to proceed. Can he marry with out divorcing my mother. he even threatens my mother to leave the house and even sometimes to kill her. i feel so helpless. please help us. i dont have any siblings.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 211
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: Fathers Infidelity
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 06:30:58 AM »
your mother should immediately approach CAW cell, crime against woman cell and make a written complaint, also make a written police complaint in the police station of your jurisdiction.

your father cannot marry without divorcing your mother in case of a HINDU
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Fathers Infidelity
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 10:15:40 AM »
if he marries without getting divorce from your mother then the second marriage is considered to be void.if he continues to torture your mother physically and mentally ask her to file a dv case against him


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India